- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons granola
- 2 ½ cups fresh mixed berries, washed and patted dry
- 3 extra-large eggs plus 1 yolk
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 3-4 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Danish Creamery Unsalted Butter, room temperature, cut into 1” pieces
- Fill 6 (8 oz) glass jars with about 3 Tablespoons of granola. Top with ⅓ cup fresh berries then set aside.
- Fill a small saucepan with an inch of water and place a stainless-steel bowl over it, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Bring the water to a simmer over medium heat. In the bowl, whisk together eggs, yolk, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
- Cook mixture for about 10 minutes, or until very thick, whisking constantly to prevent curdling. When ready, the mixture will coat the back of a spoon and leave a clear trail when you run your finger across it.
- Transfer to a blender and cool about 5 minutes. Turn blender on to medium speed and add one piece of butter at a time, waiting until the butter is fully emulsified before adding the next one. When all of the butter has been added, the mixture should be silky and thick. If not, run the blender on medium-high speed for another minute or two until it thickens up.
- Divide lemon curd into the six prepared jars (a little less than 1/2 cup each). Top each with berries and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to fully set.