- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (½ stick) Danish Creamery Butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped peeled apples
- ½ cup halved fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 425° F. Butter 18 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; mix well. Stir in rolled oats and brown sugar.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, milk, sour cream and eggs until well blended. Add to dry ingredients; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in apples and cranberries. Fill buttered muffin cups ¾ full. Sprinkle sugar evenly over muffins.
- Bake at 425° F for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.